Are you interested to be a part of an international organisation that is growing?
We are expanding at a rapid rate internationally with both new clients and new markets and we are now looking for a Junior Corporate Secretary who enjoys a fast-paced and diverse working environment.
As independent experts in global fund distribution, MFEX offers a complete solution for fund companies and distributors. With assets under administration of EUR 320 billion, MFEX is one of the leading B2B fund platforms. It provides access to 80,000 funds from nearly 1000 fund companies, and services over 350 institutional clients (including banks and insurance companies).
MFEX was founded 20 years ago and is now operating in 52 countries through 10 offices worldwide, with more than 300 employees.
In September 2021, MFEX became a part of the Euroclear Group, one of the world’s largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions, creating a new funds market utility.
You will become part of a dynamic organisation in an exciting and international context. For us, human resources are of strategic importance to the development and growth of the company. That is why we are always looking for professional and enthusiastic talent.
As our new Junior Corporate Secretary:
You will be based in our HQ in Stockholm and your tasks will consist in:
- Align Corporate Secretary work across all MFEX Group entities (10 offices worldwide)
- Assist with implementation of Euroclear governance/corporate policies
- Prepare, handle and follow-up of Annual General meetings, Board and Committee meetings (including finalizing agendas, taking minutes, coordinate…)
- Perform Corporate Register filings for a number of entities in the Group
- Coordinate and assist in drafting/updating Board documents, instructions and policies
- Serve as point of contact with authorities
Who are you?
As a person you are flexible, great at communicating and a holistic and practical mindset. Furthermore, you enjoy interacting and guiding colleagues and key stakeholders. You also enjoy working independently, with the support of the Legal and Compliance functions, in a fast-paced environment and international context.
- Fluent in Swedish & English, spoken and written.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience from a law firm, financial company or audit firm, ideally in an international context.
- Basic understanding and knowledge on general corporate law.
Application and Enquiries
Our corporate language is English, please provide your application in English. More information about MFEX is available at www.mfex.com
MFEX is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment & Consultants in this recruitment process. Please contact Zerin Baran on +46 72-032 87 86 / email@example.com for questions regarding MFEX and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be performed continuously. Please do not hesitate to apply soon as possible.
Sharp Recruitment & Consultants was founded in 2014 and has quickly become one of Sweden’s most specialised agencies with over 200 consultants and over 500 completed recruitments per year in all their five specialist areas. The focus is on Legal, Compliance, Risk, AML and Tax due to the the agency´s long-term knowledge in law and business. The clients mainly consist of larger listed and unlisted Swedish and international companies. The industries vary between tech start-ups, IT, medicin, banks and other financial players. The agency also often carries out recruitment in other countries, including France, Israel, USA and Switzerland. The core value of the agency is to put the clients and candidates in focus.