Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives. Our 140,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life integration!
What do we offer you?
You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
We offer a flexible work environment and encourage internal international relocations. We are, from a global perspective, approximately 250 legal counsels. You will join an experienced team, where we put great value in having fun at work as well as promoting and emphasising sustainable core values.
The legal team is spread out around the world, but you would be part of the Nordic & Baltic team. You will report to the Chief Legal Counsel NordicBaltic. You have the opportunity to participate in and further develop the legal department and contribute to the company's internal legal infrastructure regarding commercial agreements.
You will support the Nordic & Baltic business operations in a wide range of legal matters, with a particular focus on negotiating Channel Agreements and Distribution Agreements with our partners in the business area “Home & Distribution”. As a part of this mission you will in particular:
- Prepare and review Distribution/Channel contracts and terms and conditions, including supporting negotiations
- Advise on the legal & regulatory requirements relating to Schneider Electric’s Distribution/Channel document portfolio including also supervise the provision of competition legal advice.
- Providing training and facilitating the legal business partners
The position is based in Solna, Sweden and will require some travelling to countries in the region.
Required skills and experiences
To thrive at Schneider Electric, we believe you have a commercial mindset and that you have integrity. You should further be a pro-active “people person” and assertive. It is important that the right candidate can take commercially sound decisions with a risk-based approach by working closely together with the operational team and management.
We also see that you:
- have an LL.M. degree and at least 6 years of qualified experience from a law firm or as an in-house legal counsel where you have worked independently,
- have knowledge of drafting and negotiating complex corporate and commercial agreements and distribution agreements, and
- excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Desirable knowledge in
- Competition law.
- Skills in a Nordic language.
- Experience in working in larger international organisations.
Welcome to submit your application!
Schneider Electric is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment & Consultants in this recruitment process. Please contact Zerin Baran on +46 72-032 87 86, email@example.com or Zarina Virsholm on +46 73-399 07 27, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the company and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be performed continuously. Please do not hesitate to apply today.