We are currently looking for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to be based at our head office in Solna.
NCC is on a journey of change with the goal and vision to contribute to the transformation of the construction industry, where the development and integration of information security within the corporation is one of the key cornerstones. To succeed in this mission, it is crucial to effectively integrate security and information security into the business.
About the Position
In your role as CISO, you will have a key position in the extensive change efforts in information security that NCC is currently undertaking. You must have the ability to work and deliver at both a strategic and operational level, with a focus on supporting the organization in information security.
NCC has an overall security strategy where information security is a crucial component with its own roadmap. As CISO, you will be globally responsible for implementing and maintaining the roadmap and security program to ensure information assets and technologies are protected. In your role as CISO, you will, among other things, be responsible for the following:
- Support the Head of Group Security to bring NCC's information security risks under explicit management control.
- Ensure the full establishment and further development of the organization-wide Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with, for example, ISO/IEC 27001/2, OSL, NIST, NIS, NIS2, National Protective Security Legislation and NATO requirements.
- Further develop information security policies standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Drive information security awareness among management, employees, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Build relationships to advance the security program by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, government agencies, and industry leaders to share best practices and build a community focused defense to cyber threats in an innovative and effective manner.
- Ensure that IT-security priorities and measures are aligned with NCC’s security objectives.
You will be a part of the NCC Group Security team and report to the NCC Chief Security Officer.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone with a university education and minimum 5 years of experience in information security, with a proven knowledge of Information Security Risk Management and Information Security related standards and regulations. You have experience from working in a commercial setting and a solid understanding of leading change in large organizations, preferably across countries. Additionally, it is important that you have a good business understanding, the ability to work both strategically and operationally. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to champion a culture of security across all levels of the organization. Maintaining the highest level of integrity and leading by example in all areas is a must.
You communicate fluently in English. If you have knowledge of a Nordic language, that is advantageous.
Contact and Application
In this specific recruitment we cooperate with Sharp Recruitment and please submit your application as soon as possible as we conduct interviews continuously.
If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact: Peter Ekström at 070-813 51 85 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NCC is one of the leading construction companies in the Nordics. Based on its expertise in managing complex construction processes, NCC contributes to the positive impact of construction for its customers and society. Operations include building and infrastructure project contracting, asphalt and stone materials production and commercial property development. In 2022, NCC had sales of about SEK 54 bn and 12,500 employees. NCC’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For additional information about NCC, you are welcome to read here: https://www.ncc.se/investor-relations/rapporter--publikationer/kapitalmarknadsdagar/